Saturday, March 20, 2010

The birth of the blog.

So what is up guys? I decided to make this for my YouTube basically and might do some blogging here and there. Nothing too major just random thoughts if anything.

So to start this off, as I mentioned in my latest video below already. I want to thank Shelby T. for her kind donation towards upgrading my camera. I was using my webcam on my newish laptop but lately the video wouldnt match the voice and then I had to deal with the voice getting low for no reason then back to normal ugh.. Anyway Shelby gave a kind donation of $40 which pretty much covered the memory card for the camera so thank you so much!

Its crazy because my most 'popular' videos are my guitar videos and i have it spammed EVERYWHERE for donations for the help and not one person has done so. But I announce that I would like some donations towards getting a new camera and boom $40! So yeah... I regret not waiting and dishing out the $200 for the camera i got - Canon S80i i think? (its awesome! shoots in 720 HD and is tiiiny.) But I just assumed/hoped that people would continue to donate a 1 -10$ here or something, so I just bought it. Because I REALLY dont 'need' it. I bought it pretty much for the viewers. I dont take many pictures or do videos other than YT so yeah.

Anyway, just really wanted to show my appreciation to Shelby T. (Sorry I dont know her YT name!) And hope that maybe some others would do the same!


Now the birth of Rad Rico's YT 2.0 i give you a 'ok' version of Paramore's Brick by boring brick.

No comments:

Post a Comment