Monday, May 31, 2010

radrico & virginie : The Temper Trap - Sweet Disposition (Duet/Cover)



So finally got an update for you guys that I was talking about. I wanted to take a 'backseat' with V because our first duet she picked the song and pretty much gave me the lead part :P. She did the lead vocals & rythm and I did the other guitar parts and the editing and the parts I sing of course.

Im considering doing some kind of video blog video, but im not sure. I havnt done one in quite sometime since I decided to just make my channel for entertainment purposes. Maybe I wont and I'll just update here or something.

BUT I did want to thank Jim from 'mathslideshow.com' for his kind donation of $25 bucks for my guitar tutorials! Thats awesome! Its always nice when someone actually gives back yanno?

Anywho... I was going to do another video right after , but I seriously spent about 5-6 hrs all together finishing up the editing , mixing down, uploading meh... I hate all that tedious stuff. I guess I just dont have the patience that some people do with their lil cut aways etc.. I just like to do it raw and put it out most the time. Sure like most people i watch over and over and criticize myself and think it sucks afterwards most of the time, but still :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you call that a "treat"? I thought it sucked. At least the girl was halfway in tune. The worst parts were a) your voice, and b) the part where you stare into the camera like an awkward dumbass who doesn't quite know what to do while he's waiting to sing. Then, you start singing and I'm like "okay, stop singing and go back to looking like a quiet, awkward dumbass!" Great job though-- except for the entire thing.

    ReplyDelete